Uploading photos for posts and avatar?

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

dedou

Hi folks,
I see that some folks have their photos uploaded as their avatar and can post photos as well, but I've cruised around a bit and I don't see how I go about doing that. Help?
Thanks!
Devon
JD
Site Admin

When you are using the Full Editor to make you post, you can use the IMG button directly on top of the box you are typing in to or use the Upload Attachment button below the edit box.

To add an avatar to your profile, click the User Control Panel up in the darker blue section above, directly below Board index. At the User Profile page, click Profile and the Edit Avatar button is on the left.

And while you and other members are there, it would be helpful if you filled out the profile, at least the section of which state you live in. That way other members have a bit of an idea of what your seasonal weather is when answering posts. Underbelly, skirting, roofs and piers will be looked at differently if you are in Florida or New York.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
dedou

OK, senior moment there :oops: It was right in front of me all along, the avatar part.
Thanks for the help!
Devon
JD
Site Admin

Thank you for asking. It gives us a chance to put it out there for those who wanted to know but didn't ask.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
hominghome

JD wrote:When you are using the Full Editor to make you post, you can use the IMG button directly on top of the box you are typing in to or use the Upload Attachment button below the edit box.

To add an avatar to your profile, click the User Control Panel up in the darker blue section above, directly below Board index. At the User Profile page, click Profile and the Edit Avatar button is on the left.

And while you and other members are there, it would be helpful if you filled out the profile, at least the section of which state you live in. That way other members have a bit of an idea of what your seasonal weather is when answering posts. Underbelly, skirting, roofs and piers will be looked at differently if you are in Florida or New York.

Good hint. I have some really good shots of my last trip through Nevada, I would like to post.