Nasty weather here in Pa.!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

oldfart

Well folks just dropping a line to say hello to everyone. I know it's been a spell since I wrote but things is hectic in the bakery. We're on our 3rd. new manager in 4 months...and it don't look like this one is gonna last. I'm on 6 nights a week for a while to come yet. The only project I'm working on right now is setting up a reloading bench. I'm playing around with an old 1884 Trapdoor Springfield and shells is intolerable expensive! (45/70) Last night the weather took a turn for the worse. Dropped 6 to 10in. of snow on top of an inch of sleet. Lovely driving. Couldn't see but a few yards last night goin to work. Left the new Toyota sit and drove the '86 Ford 4X4 instead. I purely hate driving in snow!! Lots of projects for this spring/summer if everything goes o.k. and time permits. Well, stay warm ya'll and I do stop in to read every chance I git. Your friend in Pa.! Audie...the Oldfart!
Harry

45/70 now we're talkin big game stuff.
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?