Dryer recommendations please

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

troyster

Yup Yanita, made in Benton Harbor, Michigan where they make the Whirlpools. My washer & dryer both say Roper by Whirlpool Corporation. They are basic lower end machines of Whirlpool that are constructed the same as top end machines minus all the bells & whistles. Rated at the top for reliability by Consumer Reports.

Sylvia you are right. Whoops, guess I should straighten up my previous wording. Completely getting off topic again on this off topic discussion, the big three were the "American" made (useing that term loosely).There are most definately a few others made from overseas that are of absolute great quality...Bosch is one that I've heard alot of good about.
Guess I'm too used to my little area and not used to talking to peeps from all over....These companies are still mushrooming and haven't completely sunk their teeth in to make a full circle through the US. Around here (cow town to cow town) the sales are still extremely limited and should one fail, there isn't a walk in store YET that can stock or even sell the parts...meaning there would be alot of unhappy people in my neck of the woods should they find out that they have to wait a week or up to a month waiting for dryer, or worse, refrigerator parts to be shipped from the manufacturer and I guess that's what I've become too accustomed to..... in other words, don't mind me, I'm a goof in need of a vacation LOL. Anyways, my apoligies for any misleading.
Sylvia

:lol: Bluebird I'll bet my cow town is smaller than yours. There is no Bosch repair person for a good three hour drive. We took our chances. I've never had any washer or dryer malfunction. Just dishwashers. (we have a Bosch dishwasher but there are less moving parts in them so I think we're ok)
Harry

Hi

My closest Bosch dealer is 98 miles away.

I hear they make a fine dishwasher. If and when mine goes on the fritz I'll give em a try.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?