Great video!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

JD
Site Admin

Hey all,

Don't know if are familiar with Peter Oakley at youtube.com There is quite a touching story there about him. Just do a search on geriatric1927. But before his passing, he got involved with the video below, probably the most viewed video ever on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ZN7A1o_B4

Peter has over 70 videos that are basically about his life and some current affairs of the time. I really enjoy going through them.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
kashton

Thanks for the site. Had never heard of it before.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!
Maureen

Hey JD! Yeah, I've seen that on youtube. It was also on the national news about a month or so ago!

I not only applaud Mr. Oakly, but all the other seniors that helped make this video. It really sends a message! In most every culture, just 40 years ago, our seniors were revered as a source of knowledge and they were always taken care of and respected. Now, they're just kicked to curb, so to speak.

We will all be there some day, God willing! The video speaks for itself.....

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'