Whew...finally made it past the login!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a great Christmas and hope you enjoy a New Year! I have been on extended leave but am back now.

I am looking forward to getting to know all the new members ( or new to me , LOL) and getting back in touch with the ones I know. Looking forward to helping everyone again.

Happy New Year,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Greg

Log in problems seem to be intermittent JD & I have both had a couple of problems and I know a few members have had problems. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

Hey Greg,

Yeah, I see what the members have to go through sometimes. I finally contacted JD and he had to get me in, and then that was a minor struggle.

Hope all is well with you and Sandy..are the hatches battened down for the storm coming in? I guess we might be in for another round of crap sometime early week. Say hi to the wife for me.

Yanita
joedirt63

wow , ok so i'm not as dumb as i thought, first couple of tries i thought ,how could i forget my password, but that cryptic type thing is cool
"a man has got to know his limitations", clint eastwood. " i haven't found mine yet," me
Greg

Storm?? there're only calling for 3-6" here. We were hit with 2 back to back Lake effect snows that dumped around 30" a few weeks ago. It must have been pay back since we live JUST far enough west & south that we miss most of the lake effect snow. Greg
JD
Site Admin

Welcome back Yanita!

Really missed you around here and I am so glad you are back. Yanita is one of my most favorite peoples in the world!

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Yanita

Good morning Guys,

Joedirt...seems there must be some glitch in signing in...my first attempt at signing in this AM says I have tried to many times and then I too had to complete that cryptic thing. So please note we Admins have it no easier than members. Will try to figure it out with the help of other mods and Admins. LOL, make no promises that it will get rectified though.

Greg, yeah, I saw on the weather about your storm, we here in NC got slammed. Of course not by Northern standards but 7 and 1/2 inches is alot for my area. Then the crap iced over. We had the generator on standby as I watched all the tree limbs bend over with the weight. Seems we are in for another round of southern crap today, so off to the store to get supplies. I am now house bound when we get these storms. Bought a new car and it sucks in the snow!

JD...aawww, your so sweet. I have missed the forum and all the friends I have made here. Alot of life changes came into play this past year and so my time was needed else where. I sure am hoping that 2011 is alot nicer than 2010. Somehow I am not convinced though. I got alot of refreshing to do in the Admins area so will be hollering to you and Greg for refresher course.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Yanita
Greg

The sign on issue is above our level of management. I have had the same problems intermittently. I think it's a Mark & Steve issue. Greg
Arlo

Hey. Glad I saw this post. I have not been able to log on for several months. If anyone else is having this problem wait til the confirmation code thingie pops up and enter that plus your user name and password. Takes about three tries. I had done the "forgot my password" thing and never got a response. Top management ought to look into this because I'm sure it's causing people to quit coming here. I know I don't visit that often. I also miss the photo albums.

I was wondering where Yanita was. Glad to see you're fine! Happy New Year!
Yanita

Hi Arlo!!!

Great to see ole friends are still here! I agree the sign in is really a pain. I too miss the photo albums, much easier to review past projects and redirect new members to what we are talking about....Guess I will have to start rattling some cages around here again!

Ok folks, lets either see some pics or hear what everyone has been doing for projects over the last year or so.

Looking forward to seeing what I have missed!

Yanita
oldfart

Howdy folks! Well now don't this beat all. I didn't have to log in....go figger? Soon as I clicked on the sight I can post. At least I think I kin. Lemme post this one an see if it works...! Audie...the Oldfart..
oldfart

I'll be danged..it worked!! I'm baaaaack! :) Audie...
Yanita

Hi Audie!

How great to see you are still here. I so enjoyed your stories! It's been awhile since I have been in PA, will probably be awhile yet. I do not go during the winter months. Glad to hear all is well with you...please keep us posted on whatever projects you come up with this summer.

Take care and glad to hear from you.

Yanita
WildIrish

I just got that same error message about too many attempts. O_o

Is it happening with all browsers, or just Firefox?
[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2v9p75c.gif[/img]
Greg

It's not at all selective, I have Google Chrome & AOL, does it to both at times.

Greg