Shocker on American Idol

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

troyster

Wow Melinda Doo going home. biggest shocker since Chris Daughtery going home early last year. Thought it would be an all girl final. but Blake & Jordin earned the right to be there because they both really picked up their game over the past month. Will make for an interesting final.
Harry

Yep

Coulda knocked me over with a feather. I'm betting on Jordan. We'll see.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Harry

Hi

Blake or Jordin??

I'll bet the voting is going to be close. . . with Jordin winning American Idol and Blake going on the make a bazillion dollars.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
JD
Site Admin

I'll go with Jordin. I think she has impeccable pitch and a character to he voice that is unique. Blake is very cool too. He also comes from my "hometown" area. I believe there is another member her that is from Bothell, WA. This was a very small town when I slaw it last, 35+ yrs ago.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
troyster

I think I will wait and see the performances first before I decide - remember song choice is critical at this point of the competition.
Harry

Hi

A lot of voters probably already have their favorites. Still say it will be close....We'll see.

Harry
JD
Site Admin

After watching the finale show last night, I think Jordin was clearly the better singer. What a journey for a 17 yr old, eh?

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Mark
Site Admin

Who won American Idol tonight? I saw the first hour, then I needed to go sharpen the blades on the riding mower, and I forgot to ask the wife who won. So enlighten me!

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
troyster

Mark -Jordin Sparks won it!
Mark
Site Admin

Good for her!

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Harry

Yep

There were several we liked this year.

Jordin's dad played NFL ball with the Giants and Cowboys.

Congratulations to Jordin.

Harry