Oh my gosh...am I in the right place??

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

gram2logan

Well, it's been a long time since I've visited the forum, so imagine my surprise at the new look and format!! When did it change? Not sure I like it, but maybe that will change once I get used to it. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Hope everyone is well.

Barb
Stop talking before people stop listening!
Yanita

Hi Barb!

Long time no see. Hope all is well with you. The new format took place within the past 10 days. Not sure I care for it either, but you know how it goes, we hate change with age, LOL.

Have you done anything more to your home as of late? Larry and I are still plugging along. I guess you could say that I have kind of lost interest, seems we got to a certain point and I am sick of it. Paint cans, trim scraps, buckets of whatever, and the endless piles of tools!

Cooler weather is starting to set in so I guess I will start getting back into the remainder of the repais/upgrades over the winter.

Good to hear from you, hope to see you more often.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Dean3

LOL! What the?!?! LOL! By jiggy n ziggy it *is* the right place! Ain't life graaannnd?!!? So far this old feller likes the changes,,only been back for a few mins tho. Posting sure seems to work the same. Well,maybe not,when I scroll during this reply I don't see the original message,I only see the last one. What if My memory is bad(heh heh wich it is)and I want to reply to several comments in one fell swoop of a reply?

I guess that means I like the new look but not sure of the functione as yet. :D

Dean