Just my luck

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

crackur

I heard some noise under the floor or somewhere over the pass day or two. tonight I think it got in the vents somehow, not sure but its noisy how its running from room to room under there?!>!. I am pretty sure its a squirrel. Tonight I crawled under there to view some torn holes in my belly/insulation.

In one beside of some pipes I see where its trying to build a nest or something, had some paper and leaves. I noticed over toward the other side of the house it ripped the belly pretty good near the ductwork from the master bed/bathroom.

I'll be calling someone in the morning to come out and look, or my wife, since I have to travel to a training for work (ugh, I'm now stressed).

Anyone have any suggestions?

I left the door cracked to the crawl space after I checked it about 40 mins ago, in hoping that it leaves. I hope nothing else crawls in.
Greg

Well obviously the skirting is not critter proof. The first thing you need to do is make sure all of the critters are out ( it really does not smell good if you seal them in) and get everything closed up and the belly sealed up tight. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Johanna Bruns

Did you get the critters out yet?

I've successfully used a trail of bread pieces to lure a skunk out from under a building and out to the woods...

HTH
Johanna
I have the space and inclination to see what my imagination can help me build...
Yanita

Hi,

Since this is not about repairs at the moment I am going to move it to Off Topic.

Thanks and follow there,
Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
crackur

I'm pretty sure I have, and I haven't heard anything since them.

I need to get under there and patch up some belly though.

What would be the best way doing so?

I know some thick black plastic but what would be the best to attach it? Dutch tape? what?