Selling MH suggestions

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

mrsq

I was wondering if any of you had ever used the online sites that are around to list your MH for sale. I was looking for tips and found several.

We found a builder who had stopped working on several homes when the market got slow so he was wanting to sell plus the home was not finished inside & he was willing to make the changes to make it wheelchair accessible. It is really an answer to our prayers to be able to be closer to my husbands medical care and have an accessible home.

We listed our home in the local ''sales'' paper for the last few weeks in our town and the 3 surrounding cities. We have mentioned it to family and friends. We are thinking about letting our agent who helped with us finding a house list it on the MLS but that will cost a good bit so I'm trying to give that another week. We close on our house the end of July so we need to sell by then. I can't put a for sale sign out in the yard because the people who own the land live next door and don't want people wondering around :roll: .
Any suggestions or tips from your own personal experience would be appreciated.
Thanks
Greg S

I would definitely recommend using an agent. Well worth the money especially considering your time constraints.
FSBO is usually a waste of time as most buyers use agents to find a home for them. The only buyers you are likely to attract yourself are those looking to buy below market.