Need help to buy a Non-Silent Core Granite Blade

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

AnissaEvelyn5251

Hello Guys, this forum is a great and very informative forum.

I need your suggestions, I need to buy a Spam Core Granite Blade but I have no idea about it. I was searching on the internet, while searching I found an impressive website http://www.spam.com/. They are selling Spam Core Granite Blade. Now please tell me, Should I buy Spam Core Granite Blades? And finally, spam spam spam.

::Slightly edited:: :)
Yanita

Hi,

Hopefully this is not spam.

Anytime someone gets granite counters they are generally made to order, hence no need for the item you are mentioning.

I moving this to Off Topic as it is not a repair question.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Greg

Granite is not the type of material that you really want to try cutting. Even a perfect cut will require polishing if it is going to be seen.

Most rental houses have wet saws & Diamond blades, I can assure you that you really don't want to spend the money for a blade to make 1 or 2 cuts. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
JD
Site Admin

Spam will not cut granite, no matter how hard you throw it, even if you leave it in the can.

JMO
JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.