? for JD

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

tritontr

Just curious after seeing your avatar all this time did you name your dog DeWalt?
Yanita

Hi,

Am moving this to the Off Topic forum, follow there.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

Naw, maybe I should have. I just like messing around with photoshop and actually have her posed on a few logos. Originally, it was going to be a revolving thing, going through the different avatars from time to time. But I got lazy and like this one most, so there it is. Her name is Reddish. She is the spittin' image of my first dog, which I had for 13 years. Her name was Red. This one came about a year after Red past, so Reddish it is! Looks are about the end of the similarities though. Both Pits were rescues.

I also have a old Bassett Hound named Droopy and a cat named Shedder. Got the name from being a stray living in my sheds out back. I lost my favorite cat to old age. D.C. (dumb cat - sorry, not much of a cat person) and also lost a crippled crow named Chester. It's name was originally Elsinore, but the name didn't fit the character.

JD

☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.