hello from the philippines

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

lefties

WOW,,talk a bout a different way of life!!!! No mobile homes here but lotsa shacks and nipa huts!!
1997 commodore repo-1450 sq ft.
JD
Site Admin

Hi lefties,

I have a reply to this post in the Off Topic forum. I need to move it there you know.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
JD
Site Admin

Philippines! What a coincidence. My brother is there in Cebu City and my insurance broker just got back from the Philippines!

My brother is involved with a travel agency there and has told me about a lot of great tourist spots. Those areas sound pretty swank. But he has told me about the majority of the conditions there which sound kind of bleak. But he says the people are happy and he really seems to enjoy it.

I hope you enjoy your trip! Let me know if you need any tips for your travel plans. Just use the email link to me below.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
lefties

Hi JD,
Those areas are swanky,,im in Manila,,home to 19,000,000 people,,pure pollution in the air u can cut with a knife,,and garbage floating on the rivers,,,ppl sleeping on sidewalks etc. BADDDDD. Ill leave for mindanao next week,,home to abu sayef terrorist. Here in Manila the police pull you over to check for guns and bombs,,u get searched going into malls,,stores,,etc. Its men with guns everywhere!!!! But the women are GORGEOUS!!!!!
RandyD

Sounds like a good vacation spot :shock:
Buy Quality.......Cry Only Once!!!!!
lefties

actually the ppl are very hospitable!!! Some areas are just like hawaii,,cebu and leyte are. Bohol,,pure white sand beaches,,cheap seafood. Bought calamari for 1.00 a pound fresh. You just have to be willing to go beyond your comfort zone,,thats why im here. Hadnt been to se asia since vn. Had to push my limits!!! But they are a country of extreme beggers,,makes welfare ppl seem like nothing!!!! Not alot of work ethics