Good Dogs

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

sd0321

Yes. Went to a party tonight at a co workers house, her boyfriend was out of town and she wanted to have a girls night out kind of thing...

And we were all laughing and having fun and telling work stories and being outrageous and all...and drinking, did I mention that?...

And then I used her bathroom...thought with all the noise and all that I should maybe lock the door so no one walked in on me...

Guess what? Her bathroom door was messed up. I was locked in. Yes, locked in the only bathroom, upstairs, while the party was downstairs in the basement. What to do??!!@@

So I knocked on the door. Yes, knocked on the stupid door, on the inside door of the bathroom I'm trapped inside....and her dog (well actually her boyfriends dog...) heard it and started barking....and so I knocked again, and he barked and barked until my friend came and found me and got me out!!!! And I just want to say...dogs are great, I don't have one in this apartment, but dogs are great, they can save you when no one else can.... :-) Sherry
Dean3

LOL! I like that story... Hmmm,I think it's safe to go to another party there,even if the dog isn't there,just stomp on the floor till help arrives. :) Yepper,dogs are pretty cool.

My ex GF a few years back had a *very* strong willed,intelligent,and ornery 2 year old daughter,anything could set her on a rampage,when We went to the front porch to smoke she wanted to come along and would get angry and lock us out! Forcing Me to knock on my own door to get the older kid's attention!.After a few times of that and deciding it was no accident I turned the knobs around backwards.The exterior porch door could still be locked for safety come nightfall. She(kid)won the battles,I won the war,but not by much. :D

Dean
sd0321

That's funny Dean...kid's can be sort of problems to be worked out in a relationship....dogs are just good, period. Children take time and much consideration....they always come first.

But dogs are just there for you, no questions....maybe I should get a dog again. But then again, maybe not. I don't have time to take care of a dog....although it would be very nice to look across the room right now and see one lying on the floor, wagging his tail when I looked at him...but he would want to go outside...and I'm 27 steps down....or up...whichever way you want to look at it...and I can barely take care of myself, let alone a dog.....but they are great....dogs....they are there for you when you need them!!!

Well, anyway.....Sherry