The librarian just dissed me!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Dean3

WTG!!

Dean

there ain't enuff smoke in the world.
Greg S

I like the sound of "Estates".

Ours is in the country with many small villages in the area so
"PineRidge Village" is quaint and fitting for the area.
bell30655

Presidential Estates... now that does sound a bit uppity. I like it... I wonder what it would take to get these folks to rename. Do the trailers have numbers? Instead of telling someone you live in 16, you could say I'm in the Lincoln...
Dean3

If it's all an issue of respect,,why not just get the street renamed to "Upper Class Rd" or "Fortunate Drive"?. Shallow minded folks that don't know better will all but bow at Yer feet.

Dean
flcruising

AngieH63 wrote:Our mobile home park's name is Crestview Estates. Sounds very grand, huh?
What town is that in? I'm in Holt, FL which is about 10 miles from Crestview, FL.
[color=blue]Aaron[/color]
marriednamobile

bell30655 wrote:Presidential Estates... now that does sound a bit uppity. I like it... I wonder what it would take to get these folks to rename. Do the trailers have numbers? Instead of telling someone you live in 16, you could say I'm in the Lincoln...
lol that's true, I did drive around to see how far up the list they got with the street names, and wondered if they'd be tacking on a Clinton Blvd or Bush St, but the most recent was Kennedy, er Nixon, hell even a Ford would do (I am in Grand Rapids, MI afterall...)
The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest, and most beautiful of all.
AngieH63

flcruising wrote:
AngieH63 wrote:Our mobile home park's name is Crestview Estates. Sounds very grand, huh?
What town is that in? I'm in Holt, FL which is about 10 miles from Crestview, FL.

Madison County, Alabama, outskirts of Huntsville/Madison
flcruising

Oh, OK. Different state. They must have stolen the name from this redneck town. :lol:
[color=blue]Aaron[/color]
AngieH63

You know, I just realized I posted the wrong name, and I don't know why. It's Crestwood Estates, not Crestview. A co-worker of my ex-husband's used to live on Crestview Drive, though.