WoooHoooo!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

MaidMarian

Hello All,

Thank goodness your here!

I recently talked myself out of purchasing a new home for $100,000. + and just start remodeling our mobile home. Payoff? Less than 20k. Hubby is quite happy about that decision. :D

Anyway, I thought I was on my own on finding info about remodeling a mobile home then this site appeared out of nowhere. Oh the joy!

Hope I don't turn into a pest, I'll try to get as much info that you already have posted but I'm not shy and if I can't find I'll ask.

Thank you for being here, you just might help to save my husbands sanity. Well what's left of it anyway. :lol:

Marian
Greg

Hi & welcome to the family. Feel free to ask questions, but there are 2 areas that we do not give specfic answers in. Gas & Electric are two areas that are no place for on the job training, one mistake can have fatal results and no one here wants that.

Mark, the site owner has written a book avalable in the books & parts section that covers most repairs & upgrades you may run into. Greg
Last edited by Greg on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
MaidMarian

Thank you Greg.

I understand the Gas & Electric part. I wouldn't even attempt a DIY on those areas. I'm a firm believer in self preservation. :)

All this wealth of info is staggering. Now all I have to do is find my "Start Here" project. :o

And I definitely will check on that book!

Thanks again.

Marian
Jim from Canada

Well, we do give advice on gas and electric, but it is always the same. Get a qualified person to do it! lol. One of those "if you have to ask, you really shouldn't be there" scenarios.

Jim
Yanita

Hi, and welcome to the family!

Glad you found us and as you see already you will be glad that you did!

Lots of great folks here and info as well.

Not alot of rules around but there are a few. Always be courteous to fellow members and remember that we are a family oriented site. Should you ever have a problem with another please contact one of the Mods/Admins. I have been here almost 5 years and this is a rarity, but it can happen.

Please read all posting tips and use each forum as it is titled and intended.

Greg and Jim already explained the Gas/Electric rules.

There is alot of info available so please look around. Always feel free to ask your questions but please try not to hijack anothers post.

Profiles and personal photo albums are available to members, please feel free to complete yours. Your home profile helps us help you quicker. LOL, of course we all love pics. Need help completing the task, check out the "stickies" in the Website Questions forum as well as the post.

Again, Welcome to the site. We look forward to helping you in the future and look forward to your future contributions to our great site!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!