Residential Locksmith Washington

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

johnnyb14

hello

I was wondering if any forum members may be able to recommend trustworthy and competitive security firms/locksmiths. We are planning to get quotes for new security provision for our block of 16 privately owned flats (we need new locks/keys, new gates/doors and possibly their advice on additional security measures.) We are in Washington so this firm needs to be willing to travel there. Possibly they will be a local company, but this isn't essential.

I seem to remember some prior discussion of this on the forum but can't find any messages about it.

your advice would be most appreciated...
Greg

We really have no way to recommend anyone here, this is a world wide site. If someone in your area has a contact for you that would be between the two fo you. I would go with the Yellow pages & the B.B.B. in your area. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Bea

I don't live in Washington, but here is my experience in another state.

I got recommendations from a local fire captain and had I not known him, I would also have called the local police BUSINESS number. Insurance agents may be able to help as well.

Best wishes to you.
DigitalDreams

I've found if you ask 25 people at random who's the best and the most honest around and take the 2nd most recommended guy the bill is usually livable and he usually is really the best one the other guy just has more friends.