Hey Audie...

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

What ever did you and Carol decide for the bathroom door treatment?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
oldfart

M'am...sorry for taking so long to respond but time has been short of late. Now..as per yer question. Harrumph! Carol and I don't have to debate the merits of improvements in my home...I'm The Boss! I'm The King of my castle...and and...I don't need anyones permission. Stop laughin'!! :) She liked the folding curtain idea....and so did I of course. Now...I was just looking for ideas for when I begin work agin' on this old home so nuthin' will bew done until spring. I do intend to go with a quality folding curtain just as you posted. Excellent idea! Come spring I'll remove the hot water tank and everything else in the area from the kitchen to the bathroom. Possibly including the furnace as well. Then I'll rip up the floor, insulate and repair any damaged floor-joists, lay new plywood and work up from there. This area actually is the remaining 14ft. of floor that hasn't been re-done so far in my 12X60 home. The walls and ceilings are already done in this area. I will have one 43in.X60in. sliding window yet to order and install. I had to stop work for the present due to weather concerns and I was suffering from "remodelers burn-out"!! (and hunting season..cause I'm the boss..) Until spring my friend...I remain..YMHS. Audie..the Oldfart..