NASCAR 2009

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Harry

Yo

A little rain down here. I wonder if they'll race?

Hey Yanita....that Tony guy won yesterday....but I don't know how.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Harry

OPPPS! I think Jr just caused a big pileup.....maybe.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Hey Harry...

LOL, what do you mean you don't know how? That race was the Nationwide series, formerly known as the Busch series, I really do not watch that much.

Yup, so far Tony has done well with a new team..actually doing better than I thought.

Yup, Jr was his own worst enemy this race, missed his pit box on one stop, right front wheel on the line in another stop...LOL, he was real angry that he got penalized for that..but hey, the rules say you can not be on it or over it! Then the wreck...I know what I saw, but not sure what to make of it...

Jr says he "got into" him when he came back on the track...looked like a pretty square hit to me, not a sliding glance off the rear... well he did not get a penalty for that ... go figure.

I consider all races that end in rain a "gimme" race, glad that it was Kenseth. Maybe it will give that team some incentive to get back into the competition.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Yep

If it wasn't for the wrecks....I wouldn't watch.

Harry
Yanita

Well then I guess we watch for entirely different reasons.

Contrary to non NASCAR folks there is alot more to it than just turning left...the crashes can be pretty spectacular but not my primary reason for watching.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jim from Canada

The wrong brand won....dang fords..lol
Harry

Yo Yanita

Come on ... I say a couple of right turns too.

And I watch for a variety of reasons which include the flyover and the Godaddy.com commercials.

And here is one of my favority songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRH7FtAAbJE

Harry