Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

NMBowtie

Well, after browsing this forum for over a year and picking up some good tidbits of info and seeing quite a few things I could have provided some input on, I finally decided to join.

Just a little background, I currently live in a 96 Fleetwood 28x76 (72) double wide and am in the process of doing a full remodel. So far, I have done the bathrooms (still finishing up the master) and most of the kitchen. I will then (slowly) work my way through the rest of the house. I also built a shop on my land last year by myself, so I guess you can say I have some construction experience. I have also lived in a "manufactured home" most of my life, and have remodeled the last 2, so I am pretty familiar with most of the little "issues" these homes have and some of the ways to work with or around them.

I look forward to providing some useful (I hope) information and hope to get some questions answered along the way as well. Guess that's it for now. Thanks.
Gun control is not about guns, it's about control.
WildIrish

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm very new to MH ownership, and this site has provided me with so much information. I need to get a copy of that book they sell on this site, too...

Looking forward to your contributions!

WildIrish
[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2v9p75c.gif[/img]
JD
Site Admin

Hi NM and welcome to the forum,

Your remodeling experiences will be helpful to forum members. Always looking for fresh ideas and input. I liked your "using ribbon to remove double-sided tape" behind the mirror. I have used nylon mason line to cut hard to get to ABS pipe. It actually works pretty well.

Looking forward to your posts.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Teresa73

Welcome to the site and the forums! I love this place, I'm sure you will too. Plus every girl's face just lit up in here when you said you had info to help out with MH living LoL
Please Spay & Neuter Your Pets =^.^=