New Here

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

CaidensMommy2008

Hello!

I had a profile here in the past but I cannot remember my loggin and password. :? So I decided to make new one. We've actually lived in our mobile home for 2 1/2 years now. We bought it off my aunt in the summer of 2006. We have completely remodeled the inside (well we still have a few things to do) but it's been a blast! I LOVE IT! :) In the spring we are going to begin our work on the exterior which looks kind of rough. We were planning on having it finished but in the mix of things we found out we were pregnant! We have an adorable 5 mo old baby boy! :) I was going to add some pictures and some info on my home but I guess I have to have a friend first? So if anyone would like to be my friend I will get to work on my profile! lol We are planning to put an addition on in the spring also, I'm nervous about this!
Yanita

Hi Caidensmom,

Welcome back. As for friends, yup, we are, you should be able to post and complete your profile. The way the site is set up is that I I automatically become friends with every member. You may need to approve it.

If you have further trouble please read some of the post in the Website Questions forum, if you do not find you question/answer there then please email me via the site.

Welcome back!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!