Hudson jet crash

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Harry

Yo Dean

Good vid.

All reusable/rebuildable parts are put back in inventory.....except the seat cushions which are probably stained too badly.....

How 'bout them poor birds??

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
bell30655

LOL... Seat cushions, Harry... you ain't right!
SchemeFighter

Harry wrote:How 'bout them poor birds??
You calling the lawyers ( vultures) poor?

Or you talking about the Canadian geese? I wouldn’t be surprised if the lawyers trying to get the (the Canadian geese) case also.
bell30655 wrote:LOL... Seat cushions, Harry... you ain't right!
George Carlin wrote:"Well imagine that! My seat cushion...just what I need! To float around the North Atlantic for several days, clinging to a pillow full of BEER FARTS!"
Harry

Yep

10-4 on the lawyers. They'll be thicker than fleas on Cudder Brown's hound dog. Lawyers just love them deep pockets.

You see...because of the icy water the folks were numb and did not know at the time they had a whole host of soft tissue injuries.
Only when they got home and started the thaw (about the same time they were contacted by the lawyers) did they start to realize their injuries.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Dean3

My turn;

"How 'bout them poor birds??"

Harry,I don't think the birds will be put back into service :)

They say Mexico is gettin bad and might be higher on the security list,,,but,,,what the heck is Canada doin aiming their birds at our planes?!

Dean
SchemeFighter

Dean3 wrote:They say Mexico is gettin bad and might be higher on the security list,,,but,,,what the heck is Canada doin aiming their birds at our planes?!
The entire UK cannot be trusted.

Video evidence of foul weaponization.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeSHH8DFkf0

I think Obama might consider allocating funds to homeland security for the scourge. ;)
Dean3

LOL! Heyyy now, those ducks did a lot of shooting but didn't harm the hunters.The UK should send The Fighting Foul to Afganistan to shoot around the good people and hit the terrorists! They are small enough to swoop right into an Afgan cave,take Bin Ladel Licker's head,and swoop right back out unscathed. Feathers make for a silent aproach too. :D

Dean
bilbar25

I saw where there was a big "run" on the lottery for numbers 1549...the flight number of the crashed plane. Folks figured it to be "lucky" numbers.

I figure if those were "lucky", would the plane have even went down?
[color=red]When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice![/color]
Dean3

Yeah,,and with so many people playing it there would a lot of winners splitting the pot.Of course a split pot is better than a jab in the eye.

Gambling of any type is rare for Me,there are far better vices in the world.

Dean