Blogs, PM's and Spellcheck

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Hey everyone,

Had a chat with Mark earlier today. For those of you that do not know Mark Bower is the owner of the site.

Anyways, I have had some inquiries about the blogs, these have been disabled and will remain so. Spammers really had a field day back there.

PM's are getting looked into, hopefully it will get resolved soon. In the meantime if you need to send anything to a site Mod or Administrator please use our email addresses that are available on site.

To our knowledge spell check is working. I don't think spell check works when you use the quick reply though.

If anyone discovers a function that is not working correctly please let me know.

Also a reminder that personal advertising on the site or in your signature line is not allowed. You may however post a link in your personal profile. All links are subject to Administration approval.

If you have your personal business in your signature please remove it, if not I will be going through them within the next week. Thanks for your co operation and understanding.

Yanita
Site Admin/Mod
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

I find my unread message count pretty interesting. There are no unread messages in my in box.

☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Yanita

Dam JD,

Help a friend and fellow mod out! :wink: Yup, I forgot to tell that part to Mark, my count is way up there as well. Same as you PM's are read and deleted but the count says differently.

Not so sure that is going to make it to the "to do list" ASAP, BUT, I will pass it along.

LOL, anyone else find any little thing??? :D

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!