ARRRGHH! Yanita...somebody just shoot me!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

oldfart

Well now Yanita since this is so funny I just thought I'd post it here so that everyone could have a laugh and mebbe you could help me out. I've been absent of late..it's hunting season..nuff said. Finally arrived here and got a private message from gman concerning kerosene heaters and tried to respond and *%(&%&&$@!)%&$!! Read his p.m./e-mail..(many thanks gman....sorry I couldn't reply.) After writing another longwinded response and hitting the send button I get..."unable to ..do it." And then my return e-mail/p.m. in gibberish and what looks like Sanscrit or possibly Areameic..hard to decipher. And there's a box above the unsent message that reads...DeBugger...or something like that. WTH is that all about?? ROTFLMBO!!!! I moved the curser (that little arrow/finger thingy) to the DeBugger box....clicked it..nothing happened. Mebbe that's a good thing..eh? I know what buggered is!! :) Ain't quite sure what DeBuggered means but I got a ++++ good idea! HAW!HAW!HAW! Well Yanita when time permits mebbe you can look into it. (I'm laughing so hard I've got tears running down my wrinkled mug!!) Send me an e-mail to [email protected] if ye cain't git thru the buggered p.m. way. Audie...reduced to fits of mirth....The Oldfart...
Yanita

Hey Audie,

Dammmm,just typed out a great message to you and tried to send it via site PM...yup, got the debugger screen. Will have to holler for Mark. Although we mods can do alot of things, some controls we do not control LOL.

If anyone cares to try to send a PM to someone and it fails please add your name to the list...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Greg

In a weird way it seems good that others are having problems. I have had problems with posts at times, type up a nice long detailed reply, hit submit, and see a nice "Log in before posting" box. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Harry

Hi Yanita

here's a copy and paste of the reply I got from you:

Could not insert private message sent text

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '356' for key 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_privmsgs_text (privmsgs_text_id, privmsgs_bbcode_uid, privmsgs_text) VALUES (356, '8597489f6a', 'Hey Harry, Got your test free of any script... Thanks, Yanita')

Line : 345
File : privmsg.php
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Thanks Harry,

Will get Mark working on this.

Yanita
oldfart

HOLY ++++ Harry..that's exactly what I got! HAW!HAW!HAW!HAW!HAW! Audie..the "de-buggered" Oldfart....! :)
Yanita

LOL, me too!

Anyways, did you see my post BLOGS, PMS and Spellcheck here in the OT forum?

Yanita