Emergency locksmith

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

JONES-SMITH

i need a 24 hours security alarm system for emergency but i cant trust anyone pz make some recomendation for me tht where to go
Thanks
JONES SMITH
Demolition

Get a dog? But seriously, Alarm Companies are usually bonded. In Arkansas they must have a licence from the state, which means they have undergone background checks and the company has insurance for any work they do.

You can usually look at the State website and see who Does have a license.
Call Dinwiddie Demolition we'll tear that house right down.
Sweep up every splinter n haul it out of town
Greg

What type of alarm are you looking at, Fire, break in, medical? Many cable companies offer security services, other than that, Yellow pages. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

Hi,

NC just mandated another permit...the one you must obtain to get your alarm system installed, then comes the fees of false alarms from your local fire, police and rescue companies.

I used to use Protect America, it was a good company until you want to stop the service...make sure you allow for at least 3 more months of electronic drafts from your checking account.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
DAVIS55

well its not a simple task of getting an emergency alarm for 24 hours. because this type of alarms is used to be in organization and in specific homes and banks. i was also looking for some one to get this job done. im a bank manager and we recently opened a new branch and we need a security alarm 24hours a day but we cannot trust anyone for this because its the government property tht we are responsible for that is why i cant take any risk. then i consult with the manager of another bank and they recomend me this Emergency Locksmith and told me tht they are so trust worthy so be free to try them there is no risk in it. thank you
sentros

so you are looking for locksmiths well from my personal experience i use them locksmith for my office and apartments. because they are so trust worthy and you dont need to be afraid from your privacy cz they are authorized and im so happy from there work and now i made a contract for long term relationship from them cz i found the crue more cooperative to their customers so dont wait for anyother i recomend you to try this one with full satisfaction.