Happy Thanksgiving

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Hi,

Wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all our wonderful members and of course the crew that keeps the place running.

Hope everyone enjoys their day with family and friends. If you are traveling stay safe!

Whats on every ones menu?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Hi

And a Happy one to you all.

Sliced sweet baked potato with dark brown sugar sauce

ham with Coke and dark brown sugar glaze

Jumbo turkey

stuffing

mashed potato & gravy

cranberry sauce

sweet potato pie

rum cake

ice creme

and Bromoselzer

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Greg

We did the home made Pizza last night, Amanda is doing deep fried Turkey today (go to daughter's house, no clean up!!!)

Harry, Coke & brown sugar glaze?? Never heard of it, I'll have to try it. I usually use pineapple juce.

Hope everyone has a great day!! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Susan

Harry,

Can you share the formula for the Coke and brown sugar glaze? I have a 7lb spiral cut ham that I would love to try it on.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Susan

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue
Dean2

Turkey,ham,sweet taters,taters,gravy,caseroles,pumpkin pie,pumpkin bars all at sis's house with My Son,Granddaughter and most all the more local Family.

Now that I'm home it's Heineken and/or Pineapple Rum and whatever is in the fridge to eat,,,I gave the leftover T-Giving care package to My younger Bro on the way home since He had work to do and missed the get-together.

Happy Holidays All!!!!!!

Dean
Harry

Hi

I pan on med heat put lb of brown sugar. Stir and add Coke till smooth and yet thick....it won't take much.

Slap it on the last min.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
JD
Site Admin

I had the easiest kind of Tday dinner. I went to a friend's house. They did not want anyone bringing or messing with the food or clean up. I brought the Red Stripe. It was a traditional turkey dinner but each dish was made with special recipes. YUM! Excellent dinner. Got home before the tryptophan kicked in.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Harry

Hi

Today was left over turkey, mayo and white bread.

Harry
Dean2

I went and got the Mech to fix My car here in the driveway,then,later in His Camero,His little chickie got drunk and puked on Me! Sometimes life just ain't right LOL!