metal vents down / soffits up

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

troyster

more pics in troysters picture gallery - got rid of puny metal roof vents & put up proper soffit venting.
kashton

Either slow down on your work, or I gonna make you help with mine when your done. I saw you with matterials stickin out the window of your car. I have a couple days off this week, but I need it to be dry out to get any work done. My dump pile got bigger after my flood, but don't want to dig the stuff out of the slow pile now. I need to make a trip to the gravel pile too, but could imagine the snow out there! This weather has really put a damper on everything I need to do.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!
troyster

you know me Kelly, snow & rain ain't gonna slow me down. good news is snow is gone and hopefully rain will follow. I know when your torch on roof is finished you will be flying through your projects. you always seem to catch up.
kashton

You have been cruising along. When I stopped at Convoy this morn, Al has 12 boxes of my siding in. I'm gonna measure out where the front porch is gonna be, so I can get my corners up. I'm gonna get the paint for the skirting tomorrow. Then I have to order the windows for the kids rooms, and Sean is gonna bring me a door(for the back) from P.G. I 'm working on painting the trim for the living room right now, so I should get back to work.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!