Hello Everyone!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Mary

Boy was I surprised after being away from the board a few weeks and finding I had to re-register. Great new look. I haven't figured out how to do my profile yet.
Been a member of this board originally since nearly the beginning. I even remember when Maureen and Yanita weren't members. Older than dirt I guess.

Sure glad to see all this success. Great job everyone and thanks for your hard work. Big Congrats to Mark & Lise for going so far. And just to let you know--Our plumbing is working great here in central Iowa and has never frozen. Hubby had another surgery this winter so didn't get the vented skirting replaced with the regular panels and still everything worked great. Even with back to back blizzards and many days of single digit temps. We even were without power for several days in a row. (Boy that will help the gas and elec bill this month!)

Hope all on the board are well and the problems continue getting fixed. We've had our share over the years. Been a long time since I posted tho as I had to go back to work after hubby was disabled.

Have a great weekend everyone! :D
Mary
Yanita

Hi Mary,

Great to have you back!

Creating a profile after you have registered seems to be a big problem, sometimes you have to click on the new friends, be accepted as a friend and then for some reason that link will change so you can access your profile area.

This seems to be one of the quirks with this new site that honestly is on my nerve as much as it is for the forum users. If you still can not access the profile area holler back or send Mark an email about it.

Again, great to have you back!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Maureen

Hi Mary,

Glad you like the new look! Yes, it does have it's quirks! If you're having problems with the profile, or other things, try posting on the New Forum 'forum'. I don't have it all down right now, so I can't advise real well. Like Yanita said, you do have be 'invited' by another member right now.

Let Mark know about problem, maybe he'll have the programmers fix this for all of us!

Mary, I remember so well when Lise and Mark came down and fixed your home for you! That is so awesome that it's still working great after all of these years! I've been here since the old days also! Very proud to be older than dirt LOL! Like others, I did lurk for a year before jumping in. Geez, that was way back in '98. Greg's been around almost as long as I have! So has Robert! Yanita is pretty much newer to the site as a mod goes, but... she's been an invaluable asset in more ways than I mention! She knows her stuff! She's been with us about 4 or 5 years now!

So Sorry to hear about your hubby! More and more of our friends are having a harder time keeping up these days. At our age, disability is a way of life, in one aspect or another. I'm just excited if I can get up each morning and still move LOL!

Keep in touch with us Mary! If you need anything, we'll be here to assist you!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'