Amazing video

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

JD
Site Admin

Hi all,

Someone sent me this link to this amazing video. This could never be a tourist attraction in the U.S. You would have to have a glassed-in tube to walk in.

I don't send much stuff like this around but I felt this one was amazing and unique. The video quality is excellent also. Enjoy!

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1438490562

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Yanita

Hi JD,

Pretty cool, I just watched it! Not something I would do, not afraid of heights, just not foolish either, LOL.

Hmmm, and the title to that video was what...Why women live longer than men? Just wondering, the people he passed were men!

Go figure...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jim from Canada

There would have to be something REALLY nasty after me to get me up there. Thanks for sharing

Jim
Robert

There would be something really NASTY with me until I got back down and changed.

Years ago, yep. Today, you better eat your wheaties and bring all you got to get me up there.

Height would not be a problem, but the tight walking those rails, I don't think so.

Very interesting though, thanks for sharing.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Greg

Once again that thin line between bravery and stupidity! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
dandjbarrett

:shock: No thank you. Its all I can do to get on a stepladder!!
Harry

Hi

WOW! It is amazing.

Harry
Last edited by Harry on Sat May 10, 2008 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
garrett_reukauf

About 4 years ago I used to build water towers, communication towers, grain elevators. Did that for 3 years. Climbing around 100's sometime 1000's of feet in the air, walking on an area that at times is about 2" wide, often with little or no fall protection. All that while pulling thick cable and other things around. Im not afraid of heights either, but I was about 23 y/o back then. I got outta that line of work, see too many people with close calls and I was too young to die.
Yeah that video seem pretty interesting and blood pumping, but not for me.....