Danica Patrick Makes History

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Harry

Auto racer Danica Patrick has become the first female winner in Indy Car history with victory in the Japan 300 race.

The pole sitter in that race was Helio Castroneves of Dancing With The Stars fame.

Congratulations to Danica!

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Hey Harry,

Thanks for the info...I am so far out of touch with racing this year...not that I don't want to watch it just seems there is something always happening during the race.

This year it has been our youngest 2 granddaughters are playing soccer..it sure is fun watching them.

Back to racing... I have no clue what the points are anymore and where this race even is this weekend!!!

I do know one thing..I don't care what deal Rousch has with Fenway, but last weekend I ended up walking away as I was watching more baseball than racing. Now I understand that baseball is as American as apple pie, but pleeeeease if I wanted to watch baseball I would buy those tickets instead or change the channel to baseball.

Well Hubby just turned on prerace show...yup Jimmie Johnson is talking...LOL, gotta go wring Hubbies neck, he is telling me that Jimmie is gonna take this years championship, 3 in a row...blah blah, blah, never been done...

As you all I know I am by NO means a Hendrick's camp fan, I swear he only cheers on Jimmie cause I can't stand him!

Good luck race fans....

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jim from Canada

Wow..been waiting for her to win one....Andretti/Green must be feeling good about her driving now. Easy to look at too!

Jim
Yanita

OK,

I have been cheated on this lousy rainy Sunday! As I said I am soooo far out of the loop with racing this year. :x

Make a pot of beans and brats thinking this will be good on a rainy day, kick back and watch the race...well, there is no cup race today!
I did watch the Nationwide race in Mexico.

Kyle did well as did several others...hmm gotta wonder what Hendrick's is thinking about Kyle's performance this year? Guess not something the public will ever know.

Been on alert of tornado's, even watched one drop from the sky in the next town over on tv! At the present time we are under SEVER thunderstorm warnings, large hail, blah, blah, blah...I can see the lightening way off in the distance and can hear the rumble of thunder.

OK folks, storm alert warnings are sounding off on my cell, gotta shut down, get vehicles under cover, and call the kids...have a great night...

Yanita
Greg

Another soccer coach in the wings Yanita? Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

Naaaawwww,

I don't think so Greg. It sure is fun to watch though. The girls are 4 and soon to be 6. The youngest I think is there just because both her sisters are playing sports, Kayla plays soccer, and Abby plays softball.

They have a good little team and some good coaches. They have played 5 games so far and won 4. BUT, in all truthfulness if it wasn't for the coaches 2 kids it probably wouldn't be that way.

Had a good laugh at the last game, the opposing team had a few of Kayla's good friends on it, when the 2 girls where faced with trying to get the ball from each other they kept looking at each other saying "no, you kick it, no you can have it", we all had a good laugh! When they play together at their homes of course they have been taught to share, I guess it confused them on the field.

Have a great day,

Yanita
Demolition

I dont know nuthin about Indy car racing. I used to like Nascar before it went Hollywood. I dont watch it anymore because it aint real people racing, just a bunch of rich punks.

Anyway, whatever Danika Patrick is doing, I like it. Not only is she super-pretty, but she is super talented.
Call Dinwiddie Demolition we'll tear that house right down.
Sweep up every splinter n haul it out of town
Harry

Hi Yanita

Speaking of NASCAR do you think Tony will leave Gibbs?

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?