Hey Harry

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Or anyone else...

you watching Dancing with the Stars this season?

I think I missed the first show but am getting ready to watch tonights show.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Yep

We never miss it.

Looks like they have a good bunch this year.

How about 62 year old P. Presley? Her daughter Lisa was there too.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Wow, did not realize she was that old, certainly does not look it, nor dance she dance like it either.

Great bunch of dancers this year. Guess I missed then mens premiere showing last night... :(

Yanita
Harry

Yo

Don't forget....turn to Dancing With the Stars tonight.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Hey Harry,

Was just getting ready to send you a note. Got yours and several others. Didn't realize I was MIA LOL.

Been real busy, had alot of birthdays this past week, family, friends and kids of all! LOL, mine was mixed in as well, just be sure not to tell Greg, apparently the little bird didn't land on his deck!

Also the granddaughters sports have begun full tilt! The oldest is in softball and our son is assistant coach. The 2 youngest girls are into soccer! Sooo, needless to say we have been on the road alot lately..hmm, gas stations are loving us...

Just spring time I guess, been real busy with entertaining and getting things done, not to mention this time of year work picks up tremendously.

I will give a heads up though...I am outta here Thursday PM, headed for Charlotte...nooo, no race, but a real huge car show at the track! No puters available where I am going, and I don't have a laptop!

Anyways, wanted to say thanks to you and others that PM/emailed me hoping everything was ok!

Have a great day, and LOL, thanks for the reminder about "Dancing" tonight...I forgot! Hey did you catch the race..yup, missed that too!

Yanita
Harry

Yo

Yes you were missed.

Happy Belated Birthday ...and many more.

I watched the race. Your Tony sure passed a lot of cars but didn't win it. Dale Jr did pretty good. The cars sure take a lot of abuse at Martinsville.

Dentist - I'm getting my crown this morning after getting a previous root canal. What an ordeal. Cost over $2,000 all together.

Dancing - we liked it.

Enjoy Charlotte.

Harry
Greg

Oh don't worry about the bird it was here, I just respected someone's wishes. I know, it sucks to get old!!!
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
lefties

Birthday?? OLD??? Happy ?day anyhow!!!
1997 commodore repo-1450 sq ft.
Yanita

ROFLMBO....

Did you smash that little birds head Greg...hmmm, your still older than I!!!! :D

Thanks Lefties, good to hear from you!

Yanita