NASCAR - Atlanta

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Harry

Yo

Tony sounds off about tire quality.

http://www6.comcast.net/sports/articles ... -Notebook/

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

LOL,

Tony generally sounds off about something...he is not the only driver complaining about the tires this year. In the Nationwide series he had the same thing happen with the right front and took a hard hit then as well. Several other drivers had the same front blow outs.

Can't remember which driver it was during the Sprint series but a change of tires made him radio back that his car had a bad vibration. Came in and changed the tires yet again and the car was fine...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jim from Canada

I'm just a fan, and I have been complaining about tires.

Jim
Yanita

LOL, my sentiments as well Jim!

The Nationwide series yesterday had a even more complaints about tires, we will see what happens in the Sprint race and if Goodyear has anything to say.

I will probably miss a majority of the race today. :( We have our Granddaughters and they want to go deer hunting! LOL, this is not what you think...In the field behind our home way to the other side is some fallen evergreens, it is very clear, that deer sleep in there...the girls love to think they are sneaking up on them.

Of course they pick flowers, weeds, and leaves, drag home sticks or whatever else they think think will look "beautiful" next to the water garden!

The 5 year old Kayla is always afraid of getting lost in the woods, so she brings a box of cereal and throws a piece on the ground every few feet so we can find our way home. Remember now we are crossing a field, we never loose sight of the house!

It's a great way to spend time with the kids, and soooo much fun! Well the last time we did this they came across a stray cat...who now has a name...Buddy... he has a flea collar and has cost me a few hundred at the vets to make sure he is healthy.

Well gotta run, it's almost time for another adventure!

Yanita
Jim from Canada

It was quite the race. Finally, no green, white, checker. What was that I was just saying about Kyle Busch? Two Toyotas in first place. I guess that is historic. Jr. seems to be holding up his end for Hendrick. JJ seems to be out of sorts so far, but I keep rootin' for them. I hope they sort it out soon. Of course, Tony had a few more words about the tires, hope Goodyear gets their act together on this soon!

Jim
Yanita

Hey Jim,

I missed every lap, the first, the last and everything in between. :cry: LOL, have not even had time to go to NASCAR.com and see what happened.

Yeah, someone was telling me Tony dissed the tires again, oh well he just vocalizes what the rest fear to say I guess????? LOL, as I am known to say..it is what it is!

One, two huh...that's cool.

BUT, I had a great day with the granddaughters and that is more important, still got alot of races yet to see. Guess I better go check out the racing sites and see whats going on!

Have a great night,

Yanita
Jim from Canada

You missed the Fords blowing up hahaha lol
Jim