Bear With Me Guys!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Maureen

Please be patient while I add folks to my friends list and such! I'm learning the new board like everyone else! I just don't have much time to spend right at the moment. I'm selling one business, and going full force into wedding season right now in the floral business. Spare time is more than a luxury!

Hang in there! I may be a bit slower than others, but I'll do my best to get around to it! If I need a nudge, or forget something, please let me know in the OT forum!

Maureen 8)
Robert

Take your time. I have only added those who asked and have asked only a couple myself.

Don't have much of anything filled out or even know how to.

Haven't looked or tried anything really and barely know how to get on, LOL.

Had some pretty serious health issues arise and many tests and have not had time either or felt up to it.

Sometimes it happens.

There are just some times in life where you have priorities, need to step back, slow down a little and smell the roses (pun intended).

THIS is one of them !!

If you get caught up before me, throw me a rope please.LOL. :wink:

Tell Warren and the tomato thief (oversized lapdog) I said Hi.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Yanita

LOL, I have been cheating, just follow along with Mark, Sylvia, and JD's threads, lately I find my answers there.

Since I have never used myspace all this making a pretty space is confusing...but hey, I did help Greg gets his profile up! :D

Hey...a new discovery as I am typing this response, I just noticed a Upload pic button on the upper left corner in the post reply box! Hmmm, I am really bad with the whole photo thing...hence why I still do not have an avatar up yet! :oops:

One thing that would help us folks that are not real computer savvy is when you give instructions, please go beyond abbreviations, some of us do not know what they all are. Try to be real informative.

Have a great day folks,

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Greg

Don't worry Maureen, I think Mark is about the only one that has mastered it. I'm in the same boat as you as far as time. If all else fails just keep clicking, you will either get it done or crash the site!!! Just look at my signiture! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Maureen

Well, one thing that I do know now... is that I'm in the best company possible!

Robert, you hang in there buddy! Yes, we all have have, and understand our priorities! Health and family come before the board. We totally understand! Just get better!

Yanita, I haven't even started on pretty yet LOL! I haven't used My Space either, so I'm just about as lost as you! But then, you know me... I gotta figure out how it works before I do pretty! Hey at least you got your siggy up there. I have to find something catchy, Right now I'm fighting a major cold, brain is not there!

I'll do my best to go back and figure out how I got the avitar up there. Right now the night time cold meds are kicking in. I know I had to get into the edit area... and ummm... I'm clueless right now after that!

LOL Greg, Yeah, I click submit when posting and each time I end up in another area! It'll all work out in the end! This really is a much better board. We have to keep in mind that we're all old, and change is much harder on us LOL! Sounds like a great excuse to me!

Maureen 8)
Yanita

LOL, Maureen

As we get older we are always looking for an excuse...Thanks for giving me one!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Maureen

Hey, you know me Yanita! Ya always have to look for the 'positive'.

I can't get around being old, why not use it to my advantage LOL!

Maureen 8)