NASCAR 2

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Jim from Canada

Well, Jr's been in 2 races and won 2, not bad! It looks like "team" racing will be the way to go this year. Micheal Waltrip bringing up DJ, Tony Strewart and Hamlin working the front. Jeff Gordon as always up there too. Seems like 2 cars running like the bumpers are welded together have a big advantage. The Duels were good races. Can't wait till Sunday. I was kinda hoping for Villenueve, being a Canuck and all!

Jim
Yanita

Hi,

I was not able to watch the Duels, heard it was good though. Sure wish they didn't put it on a Speed channel.

Haven't had time to check the NASCAR site, any word on whats up with the engine problems!

How did Villenueve do?

So what are your plans for the Daytona, family and friends over, BBQ...

Who's got a spicy...but not real hot recipe for wings?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jim from Canada

From what I hear, they had a problem with the coating breaking down and it is fixed now. Lots of engine swaps went on and that change the starting grid. Jr. came from behind at the start. I missed that one though (the first race). Villenueve crashed, I think it was a tire went. The tires are not lasting, and they get greasey after about 25 - 30 laps.
I think I am going to roast up a big Porketta (also Porchetta) that my sister did up for me as this is not BBQ weather! Just me and Sal, I invited some friends but we are in for freezing rain. Just watching the truck race now...big accident...wow.

Jim
Harry

Yo

Today's Daytona race is the Camping World 300.

If I do my chores I get to watch it.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?