Shoot Out

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Hey Harry,

Seems there is more to Stewart hitting Busch than revealed in the beginning...seems Tony was on a run and Kurt dropped to block, leaving Tony with no where to go, from then on Kurt slammed into Tony's car twice down the front stretch while they where both headed to the garage. Seems once there Tony blocked Kurt from being able to get his car into the garage area.

NASCAR has told both men to leave alot of distance between the 2 of them during tonight's race.

Rumor has it that Kurt insulted Tony in the hauler and Tony took a swing...think if that is true then Tony will get fined for that, the rest to me is racin...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
chasMB

Dale Earnhardt always said "Rubbing is Racing" I never heard him define what was rubbing where.... Fist rubbing nose?

Go JUNIOR #88

B.T.W Somebody commented about the Jayski site. He sold his site last year but is still doing some content. I was not able to find my archive listing who it was sold to.
Yanita

Hey ChasMB,

LOL, love your definition..will be kind of interesting to see how NASCAR handles this stuff this year...

If you have read any past threads you know I am a Stewart fan, so GO TONY!
Harry

Yo

Now that was a fun race!....yes?

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Well it was as good a race as super speedways can have. Just my preference but I still think the Shoot Out should of been left at Lowe's Motor Speedway. That race was more of a drivers race at Lowe's, not an aero and team race.

I was uncertain as to the amount of wrecks that were going to happen, man those cars just don't seem real stable on the track, alot of side to side motion and bouncing. BUT, when clipped in the rear they seem to regain traction real well.

Gotta be honest sure was hoping it was gonna be Tony's race. Seems like on these tracks Tony is always pushing JR. Thought he had it till the dam caution was thrown...that certainly didn't help.

Well Jr got his first race in with Hendrick's and Tony got the Toyota into second, looks like Toyota might be a contender this year. I certainly expected more out of Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon...think they were sand bagging in the first 20, JMO.

Good race, yes...now off To the first real race.

Yanita
chasMB

Drat I missed it G?F had who knows what on. Yes Yanita I had gathered you were a <cough> <cough> Tony fan. There are several worse one you could be a fan of :)

LETS GO RACING
Yanita

Hey ChasMB...

Missed it cuz the GF watched whatever...OMG...what were you thinking..couldn't you of sent her out shopping, LOL.

...and your a JR fan...snicker... :roll:

Hey I certainly wish all drivers a safe and great racin year!

Hopefully you won't miss the Daytona 500!

Yanita
chasMB

No I will not miss that. Well I could have sent her shopping but after what we just spent on the 150 gallon aquarium, We could not afford the cab for her to go shopping much less for her to buy anything. Besides I would have had to go shopping with her. She can not drive for medical reasons.