Book In Mailbox When I Got In This Afternoon @ 4pm ET

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

beegee

And I've just put it down to come read the forum for a bit.

I want to thank Mark for writing it, and kick myself for not thinking to ask for an autograph before it was shipped.

If you are reading this post and you have not got the book yet, you should go straight to the 'Books & Parts' link and get it.

The lay-flat spiral binding makes it easy to refer to if you are doing one of the projects-a big plus; the step by step pictures and text make it easy for a DIYer to decide if he/she will need a helper, can tackle the job alone, or would be better off to hire a pro.

I'm glad I got the book before I got too far into the reno on my little tin shack. I've a much clearer and better plan for doing the work right since spending the last three hours looking through it :D

I'm thinking about buying a copy to donate to my local library, I'm taking my copy to show the librarians to see if they will be able to laminate the cover so that it will stand up to the use it would get.

Again, thank-you Mark!
Yanita

We at MHR.com certainly appreciate the compliments. This manual as you said is well written, and what other repair manual can you purchase and then go straight to the source with questions if needed?

As you said, it let's you know if you can handle the repair on your own, but it also lets you know if you can not do it on your own and how a contractor/repair person should do it.

Thanks,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Mark
Site Admin

Glad you enjoy the manual. To me, nothing beats being able to put your hands on the book.

The manuals we ship are printed in black and white. However, full color versions are available if downloaded from our download store www.mobilehomemedia.com.

Thanks again for the comments. And, yes, anyone can asked for a signed copy. All in all, I've signed very few copies, so a signed one at this point would be quite rare! LOL.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!