NASCAR

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Harry

Yo

They ran the commercial a couple of times...maybe they'll run it again.

NE is ahead.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Hi,

Am I to assume that your broadcasting area was free of defects...dam, all but 3 minutes of the third quarter was in frozen mode or blue screen. Cable and satellite was affected, LOL, everyone calling everyone else trying to find someone with unaffected broadcast.

We were frozen during the 1/2 time show as well, had enough time to get more food, count the red lights in Tom Petty's background, and even where trying to decide if we could count nose hairs!

Sure makes me worry about the broadcasting for the Shoot Out!

LOL, the news just came on....opening pictures on the news was a bunch of irate people at various clubs that missed alot of the game...paid the price of getting in, catered foods etc...froze broadcast!

Have a good night,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Hey Yanita

Tonight 8pm. You watching?

I see #2 and #20 tangled....may be sanctioned.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Tangled??? Didn't watch any of the qualifying/practice, refuse to pay for a special channel.

Not sure what the drama is/was...but can bet that regardless of anything it was Tony's fault.

Haven't been on the NASCAR sites in the past few days, getting tired of the Jr switching to Hendricks blah blah blah and that Toyota has gone from Sh!t to sugar since last year.

What alot of people fail to understand is that this preseason testing numbers really are not worth a crap. This year the entire field will be running COT's.

Ok, gotta go see what the drama is.

Yanita

OH yeah will I be watching tonight...certainly, got the ribs marinating as we speak.
Yanita

Hey just checked NASCAR.com.

Yup, Tony's fault, not sure what made/caused him to run into Kurt..LOL, and the drama begins. Speculation has it it was retaliation for 2 races from last year..I think not, just being in a hurry or something unless, don't know didn't watch it.

Seems everyone is already angry about it, well be careful what you ask for, everyone wants racing to go back to its roots. Personally I am all for it, rubbin is racin, although the chrome horns are no longer present I still say get them out of your way if needed. Annnnnnd, if the drivers have issues with each other let it have at it, those my friends are the roots of racin.

Yanita
Harry

Yo

Hey that's right ... first time CoTs on the Daytona track.

Harry
Jim from Canada

Bud shoot out was cool to watch. Good showing by Hendrick's boys (yay) and Tony Stewart (yay again). Looks like tires will be a big issue so far. They seem to be contacting the body work and getting cut if the suspension is out by just a little bit. Also it looks like the short track cars will run on the speedways, that means the teams will need less cars and should give the little guys more of a chance. Should be a good bunch of racing this year!
chasMB

Yanita wrote:Hey Robert,

I agree with that!

One of the rules I wish NASCAR would implement is easy... if and when your team is caught cheating, and have won the race..to bad you lose, your points go to the second place driver.No owner points or driver points, maybe then the entire team will work as one.

Yeah Robert, that one we agree on, still trying to slap that taste out of my mouth as well!

Yanita
I disagree with giving the 2nd place team the points. They need to disqualify the cheating team, Show them as 43place with a DNF. Then take all the other teams and move them up 1 place, with the proper points for the finish.
Yanita

Hi ChasMB,

I could work with that as well, anything that strips the cheating car/driver/team of the win, points and money.

Yanita
Yanita

LOL,

No where at anytime has anyone mentioned an incident nor a specific team, driver or other wise.

So to assume is just that.

I do believe this conversation was about the changes that NASCAR has asked fans what they would like to change....nothing more and nothing less...and that is exactly what I was referring to, no assumptions.

As for teams getting caught cheating post race, they still do not deserve the win, wins are also what gets you to the final dozen and maybe a championship.

JMO,

Yanita
Yanita

Hey,

Where did Robert's post go?

Yanita
Robert

I deleted them.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Harry

Yep

Jr won the Gatorade Duel today.

Looks like he's off to a good start.

Harry
Yanita

HI Harry,

Yup, I heard that he did, and that Denny Hamlin won one and and Tony Stewart came in second.

Also heard that Hendricks and JGR are having engine problems.

Lets start a new thread, this one is real long!

Yanita