Fools Walk in Where Angels Fear to Tread

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Koiflowers

I think this post has a happy ending. Hubby got up early to get us a fish for dinner and lookin round the property discovered we had enough tires, drain pipe and such left over to expand the Nautical Love Shack.

Me and Little Mister know thats free building materials -- we'll need them tires to hold the roof down on the new Master bedroom suite.

Couple hours later he was getting ready to carry me over the threshold.

I have the best hubby in the world. Not too tired to cook a big catfish for dinner? Just imagine him standing there with a beautiful toothy grin. Over and Out in Sunny Deep East Texas
Barb P

Golly gee whiz, I love this place.. :D
BarbP
Serena

I sometimes get embarrassed about my furnishings, so this thread is niftily cheery. Thank you!

If you haven't already seen this website, it may help you decide that redecorating might not be necessary. (Is there an emoticon with its tongue in the cheek?)

I think this site is called "Great Mobile Homes of Mississippi". A little spoof on the look-down-yer-nose at us tin can dwellers:

http://www.drbukk.com/gmhom/park.html
appletonbill

If'n yer truck's got kertin's, but yer trayler don't, you MIGHT be a redneck. :roll: :lol:
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

ROTFLMAO!
Two reasons why it's so hard to solve a Redneck murder:
1. The DNA is all the same.
2. There's no dental records.

A State Trooper pulls over a pickup on Highway 16 and says to the driver, "Got any I.D.?"
and the driver replies, "Bout wut?"

Did you hear about the $3 million Redneck Lottery?
The winner gets $3.00 a year for a million years.

Who invented the toothbrush?
A Redneck.
(If it had been invented by anyone else, it would have been called a teeth brush.)

Did you hear that the Redneck governor's mansion burned down?
"Yep. Pert'near took out the whole trailer park," said the redneck. "The library was a total loss, too. Both books went poof . . . up in flames and the governor hadn't even finished coloring one of them."

How do you know when you're staying in a Redneck hotel?
When you call the front desk and say, "I gotta leak in my sink," and the clerk replies, "Go ahead."
appletonbill

Them's knee slappers. Haw-Haw-Haw. Now look at what Harry went and started. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
Harry

Yep

Life's a Three Ring Circus and I've got a front row seat.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?