Superbowl Food

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Harry

Hi

I usually do hot wings. I cook them in the oven then dip them in a mixture of hot sauce and butter while they're still hot.

- Is there a better way to do wings?

- Any other recipes?

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
SpongeBob

Hi Harry,
I typically dry my wings real good. Then I deep fry partially for 5 minutes, at this point they will be golden brown. Then I sauce them in my favorite sauce and put the tray in a hot oven for 10 minutes because I like my wings kind of dry & sticky so that the dipping sauces will stick better. However, I like yours also, I have never met a wing that I didn't like!

-Bob
SpongeBob

Here's another batch for the new guests!

-I'm not a chef....but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night!
=Bob
Harry

Hi

I think I'll give it a try..... and serve with Bluecheeze Dressing and celery.

Since I predict a wing shortage around here soon...I'm going shopping tomorrow.

Harry

Class of '62. Both ways center and center line backer. No water till after practice and or game. Salt tabs. Gatoraid had not been invented.
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?

Hey Bob, I'm coming to YOUR house on Super Bowl Sunday! Those look great! I usually start with a trash can lid-sized platter of chicken nachos with jalapeno peppers, followed by a huge caldron of chili full of chopped green Ancho chilies with pinto & black beans. It's usually simmering by noon. Of course with all that hot stuff around you really want to keep plenty of beer handy! Enjoy the game.