Football post removed?

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

SpongeBob

Was the football postings removed? It seemed to be stirring up some healthy off topic discussions...things that make you go hmmm.

-Bob
Greg

Bob, I just tried checking and From what I could see It was not deleted by anyone here. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
SpongeBob

HI Greg,
thanks for checking anyway. Make sure to keep us posted on CJ.
Great photos of the family!

-Bob
SpongeBob

HI Wayne...I was curious if a member can delete all the postings on a topic or if it has to be a moderator. GO PATS!

-Bob
Yanita

Hi,

I can answer that..a forum user can only delete what they post, it takes Admin/Mod to delete everything else.

As to what happened to the thread I do not know. Entire threads usually get deleted when it becomes argumentative.

My best advice is to let it go from here.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
SpongeBob

Hi Yanita, I hope it's a good day for you. Thank you for the courtesy of the reply. My curiosity just got the best of me when I noticed that the thread "poofed" into space. I was not passionate about the contents of the thread, just became interested when it disappeared. I check this great site as often as time permits, so when I noticed it removed from the list, I just wanted to seize the opportunity about how the "process" worked.
Your explanation is fine.
-Bob
Robert

Hi Bob,

I deleted the thread due to content of how it was taken and the wording that followed.

As for everyone hating a winner Wayne, not true at all, BUT your choice of wording will not be tolerated in this forum.

As Yanita stated, it is a good time to let this one go.

Have a good day all.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?