Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Just wanted to let folks know that I am really liking the new avatars..meaning seeing real faces...Thanks Greg for finally posting your mug shot as well.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

Are you sure that is Greg's mug? I think I saw that picture in GQ magazine.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Greg

OK, ask me again why I waited so long, I spent two hours cropping & resizing to get it to fit. I am used to being on the OTHER side of cameras, too many years of shooting with 35mm and not enough time with digital programs yet. Some how I just knew I was going to get grief about this!!! but if figured it was going to be from Yanita, Oh ya, she Emailed me about it. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

GRIEF!!!

OMG Greg, I could of taken anyone of your photos in the past year and had them posted as your avatar, LOL! Well I wont give you toooo much grief, heck it only took a little over a year and a couple hours for the avatar, ROFL.

Have a good night Buddie! :) :wink: :lol:

Yanita
Greg

I seem to remember telling you (about a year ago) when you were "complaining" that I didn't have one to go ahead and do it, but NOOOO, make the computer challanged guy do it!! PLUS, you KNOW I vista!!! That my story and I'm sticking to it!! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

Hmmm,

Must be I forgot to tell you that I sent my pic to Mark, he resized and uploaded it, not me, LOL.

Heck if I ever decide to have an album JD or Mark will be busy for a minute or 2...

Yanita