Looking for these members

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Off the top of my head these are some longtime members that we have not heard from...

Harry AmyKay RickD Audie (the Ole Fart) ShellyRat Dew Fastlane

Troyster Kashton JuneB Linda,Critters etc Phystad Loveoletrux flgmtech Jaie CPA Capt Howdy BigO Readysetgo..

if anyone has heard from any of these folks please let us know, or if any of you are lurking take a minute to update us....

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Yo

Major back problems and surgery earlier this month. Had a 4 – level fusion. L2 thru S1 with 10 screws and 2 rods. Started PT today.

Been watching the forum from time to time.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
JD
Site Admin

Hey Harry,

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Good to hear from you!

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Yanita

Hi Harry,

Wow, had a tough moment huh? Thanks for taking a minute to let us no that you are alright.

My Hubby can sympathize with you, went thru this a few years back. Take your time and we will see you when you are ready.

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
Greg

Harry, take your time recovering, don't do anything stupid during your recovery. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
lefties

Hi Harry,
Take it easy. Best wishes to ya. :D
1997 commodore repo-1450 sq ft.
readysetgo

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been on the site for awhile. I didn't think anyone would even notice that I'd be gone. Since there's not much left to do to the house I've just been getting into shopping for deals. One thing I did was to turn an entire wall in an unused bedroom into storage for canned goods etc. I have floor to ceiling shelves on an entire wall and its almost stocked up. Hubby built them years ago. It must be that survival thing kicking in at my age. lol But I do enjoy looking for great sales and filling up the shelves but one downside to it is that hubby keeps going in there thruout the day like he's at the grocery store and eating more. lol I've stored up soups, hams, dry goods/paper products, well you get the picture, anything I find at a good price. Most of the food stuff is dated for years.
Thanks for remembering me.
RSG
Yanita

Hi RSG,

Good to hear from you and thanks for taking a minute to update us.

Glad your home is about done, sure wished I could say the same here.

Anyways,

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
Greg

RSG, We call people here family for a reason, go missing and we will go looking for you! Greg
lrjester

Hi Yanita! Linda here, if I am the Linda you are looking for. I have been so busy these past few months I haven't even had time to lurk! Job change, daughter moved back home, myself considering moving to another state, been out of town twice in Nov. :roll: ....it's just been crazy!!
I try to pop in every so often, sometimes it might be a week or two.
Happy Holidays to everyone!
Greg

Ok there another one accounted for! Greg
Yanita

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much for checking in, without our members we really would not have a forum!

Even though folks sooner or latter complete thier repairs we still like to know how everyone is doing.

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
troyster

Hi Yanita Troyster here. has it been that long! hahaha. been busy working in town at a restaurant for 6 days a week so been busy between working and mister mom duties while Cheryl's working. camp shut down because Nova Gold stock fell from over 20 bucks a share down to under 9 bucks a share. all camps got closed so lost high paying baker/breakfast cook job and working lots in restaurant to make up what i can. been Christmas shopping on EBAY the last week along with last minute winterizing chores to be done too. Kashtons been busy lately but she's doing good starting her life over after her and her hubby split. will try and keep in touch more often when work slows after the holidays.
Yanita

Hey Troyster,

Thanks for checking in...ok, been "shopping on Ebay", huh, but couldn't stop and check in....LOL, just busting yeah. Sorry to hear about the job changes, makes it tough this time of year. Really glad to hear from you and get those last minute winterization projects done or you will have even more troubles.

Thanks for updating us on Kashton as well. Man how tough is that situation this time of year, or any time for that matter. Is she still moving or have those plans changed? Let her know we asked about her and will be thinking about her. Of course if she has a minute tell her to drop by!

Hope you Cheryl and kids have a great Christmas!

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
Last edited by Yanita on Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
kashton

Hey everyone. I'm here too. Been on a few times here and there to update some reading.

With my recent separation, work on my place(it is going very slow) and working on a new relationship, I haven't been on the computer much. Mushroom buying for three months put me far, far behind on all my other work. Weather has put a hold on outside work, and a very tight budget has put the inside work on a very slow pace.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season! My kids are going away for Christmas, so I'll be able to get some work done! The house all to myself.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!