Pallet fence

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Busybee1952

Here is the pallet fence I am putting up to keep my little dog from wandering off. I used steel posts between the pallets and then that great orange binder twine to tie the pallets to the steel fence posts. It wasn't even that much work because I was able to borrow a fence post pounder.

My dear uncle brought the pallets to me for stacking my winter wood on but I had some left over for this project. I hope he can bring me more!
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity ..... Nair, Keshavan
wes

the fence looks great. the orange twine is most likely polypropylene and will deteriorate in a realatively short time from exposure to UV light.
Mark
Site Admin

I'll have to admit it looks better than I first envisioned it might.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Busybee1952

That orange twine lasts forever Wes! I have used it on many projects around my home. I macramaed an entire trellis which has been standing for 4 years now with no sign of deterioration whatsoever.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity ..... Nair, Keshavan
Yanita

Hi Pat,

Another job well done.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!