Do not call list

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

macmom

Ok folks, its time to re up for the national DO NOT CALL LIST. If you dont want the unwanted call you need to sign up for it again. I did it. I signed up early when it was offered the first time. I knew the 5 yrs was up and didnt know how to re up my request. Last night at 9:50 I get a call from the Liberman group wanting me to an sewer questions for their marketing company. I was angry to say the least. I was in bed. I called the FCC this morning and filed a complaint.
I just wanted to pass the information along.
macmom
Yanita

Thanks for the update Macmom,

Already reactivated mine, but it takes 30 days for it to become effective, it's been a long 30 days and alot of telemarketers in the meantime.

Hope all is well with you and family, don't see ya here much anymore!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Greg

Here's the # 1 888 382 1222 Takes about 30 seconds. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
bilbar25

Looks as though it may not be necessary...

...Your registration will not expire. The Federal Trade Commission will not drop any telephone numbers from the National Do Not Call Registry based on a five-year expiration period pending final Congressional or agency action on whether to make registration permanent. Read more about it at ...

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2007/10/dnctestimony.shtm.[url]

Bill
[color=red]When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice![/color]
Yanita

Thanks for the link Bilbar...

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
PennylessZ28

Hey, do you guys get a lot of preapproved credit card applications in the mail? Did you know you can stop receiving those things, becuase credit companies are running your credit if you check it out on equifax or something.

Check the little fine print piece of paper they put in there, since I haven't gotten one in awhile I can't remember, but I was able to call a federal number, enter my social and I haven't gotten a credit card offer since.

HORAY! no junk mail!

Just a thought I had after reading this.
Serena

Here's the OPT OUT info. I registered a few years ago and have received only one or two insurance and credit card offers since then:

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/cre ... creen.shtm
SpongeBob

Me and my postman thank you for the information. NO junk mail...what a concept. THANKS AGAIN!
-BOB