Bye bye smoke

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Jim from Canada

With JGR officially going to Toyota, I guess I will have to re arrange my cheering prioritys. I like Tony, but will have to stay loyal to the Chevy boys. I guess next year it will be Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, and maybe add Bowyer to the list. Looks like Hendrik and RCR are the teams I will be cheering for, in general. So sad, I really liked rooting for the smoke!

Ji
Yanita

Well, I can not say the same.

I am a fan of Tony's regardless of what he drives. His stats show he can win in about anything he races. Regardless of what the car is , Chevy, Dodge, Ford...none of them run those parts...so to me they are all the same, they all fit the same template.

I can not lay claim to keeping everything around here American...although my car is a Chevy Monte Carlo, it was manufactured in Canada, and if you do not get it there it comes from Mexico.

I watch racing for shear enjoyment and a great time with family and friends on race day. LOL, on race day, our friends sport there window flags on their cars and every one comes with there team shirt, hat whatever...

What is really tough for me is Kyle Busch now being a team mate, or will be next year. I tried rooting for him last weekend...just plain felt wrong! Ought to get exciting between him and Tony! I have to admit he is a good driver, but just don't care for the kid. I do believe as do many others in the world of NASCAR is that Gibbs will be a powerhouse once they get the Toyota program underway.

I do suspect that next year will not be a great showing...BUT, then I wonder if Toyota will give JGR carte blanch to them in the exclusive testing of the car like COT did for Gordon and team mates.

I heard somewhere that Chevy is not being real nice to Gibbs racing at this time...guess Kyle let the cat put of the bag before Gibbs could make the announcement....ROFLM@O!

Guess I should go and see what NASCAR.com has to say, haven't been there in awhile!

There will be no Toyota in my yard next year...LOL, I think :?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jim from Canada

Love Tony as a driver, just bought a chevy and been a chevy guy for ever, even though I have had other brands.

Jim
Robert

LMBO, I can't stand Tony, but love Toyota's, LOL. Right the opposite of y'all.

Reckon I need to trade cars ?

Hey Jim,

Don't forget Dooner, errrrrrr I mean Junior. Gotta learn to love him now since he came aboard the Hendrick express.

Getcha a Kyle cuddle bear and curl up with it on the couch Yanita, he'll grow on ya I promise, LMBO again.

THAT boy can drive, but needs to mature BIG time, kinda reminds me of Tony.

With Kyle and Denny hard charging, should be interesting sho nuff.

Now, on with the Chase, Nascar's biggest rip-off to date.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?