Hey look! I'm not dead!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Jaie

I know, heck of a title. But, I've been ill and am now down with bronchial pneumonia. But I wanted to update those who were interested on the "new" trailer situation. After months of battles, and trying to find someone to move what seemed to be a simple move, I finally have a guy moving the new trailer after Labor Day, and leveling for $1800.00. All I need to next find, is a licensed electrician who is either hot and desperate, (although I won't say no to ugly and desperate) or can work on payments or pro bono publico. LL is fitting up the water, I'll be replacing the skirting, and after that, I plan to be totally in the new trailer by the end of October before the snow begins to fly.
Yanita

Hey Jaie,

Was just editing my signature today and saw you in my friends list, was wondering where you went and why! really glad hearing from you, and yes I was wondering what if anything had become of the new home.

Can certainly understand how you feel, I too have pneumonia, was confirmed today, and another sinus infection.

Please get some pics of them moving the home and you know all the other types of pics we would like to see.

Take care of yourself!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jaie

I am blogging an entry right now as we speak. It's just on colors, so nothing grand, but yes, I have the camera and a scrapbook all ready to document the move :) They'll be strapping down the pushout, making the move and hoping that the turn doesn't tear it off :twisted: But yep, I'm here and I'll begin posting blog entries again now that I'm not dying so badly. Although, I'm sicker now than I've been all summer. Go figure.
Yanita

If was something to laugh about I would, but other than you, I thought I was only one to get pneumonia in triple degree temps.
Jaie

Yanita wrote:If was something to laugh about I would, but other than you, I thought I was only one to get pneumonia in triple degree temps.
Nope. I'll admit, I haven't had it in a while, but we made the mistake of using a/c t his year. My son really wanted it and earned money to buy a couple of a/c units working a friend's yard sale. And yup. Triggered it for me. Every damn time. I know better, really, I've been told not to have them, but I felt so bad that it was 100 and over and he was miserable. I actually get something similar to Legionnaire's disease. It's really fun. So, first time in almost 5 years, I'm badly sick in the lungs that aren't that great to begin with.

Anyhow, blog post.

http://mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/trackback.php?e=59
JD
Site Admin

Hi Jaie,

It has been a while. I am glad to see you are moving forward with the new place. Hopefully you get everything set up before winter.

Sorry to hear about you and Yanita both being sick. You two take care of yourselves and get well soon.

Chicken soup for the sick ward.

c(_) c(_)
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Harry

Hi

The pneumonia vaccine for adults (PPV) protects against 23 types of pneumonia.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Jaie

Harry wrote:Hi

The pneumonia vaccine for adults (PPV) protects against 23 types of pneumonia.

Harry
That's if you are one of the lucky folks who can take it without getting deathly ill. I think I'll keep my pneumonia thanks.
Yanita

Hi Jaie,

Yup, ac has a tendency to bother me if it is real cold. I don't mean cold hands or feet, but like you, for whatever the reasons it effects my lungs.

Since weather does not play a role in pneumonia, I am to assume, that I got real tired from vaca and driving home. Those huge public restrooms on the side of the highways might of contributed to the viral part of it. Then of course coming into a freezing ac home might of been to much.

Thankfully this time around I did go to the Dr's. in a timely fashion. Feeling much better today...enough to sneak to work after Hubby left, LOL.

Hopefully no trip to the spa (hospital) as Greg calls it LOL.

Get better, winter is coming!

Yanita
Jaie

Yanita wrote:Hi Jaie,Get better, winter is coming!

Yanita
My healthiest time of year! At least i can be outside then!
Harry

Hi

Pneumonia is a heath problem down here.

It is particularly hard on the oldsters and the smokers.

Take good care of yourselves.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Jaie

The trailer is getting moved Friday at 10:30 a.m. So far I'll only be out $300. If the guy pulls the blocks, and decides it can't be moved, then that's that and he's walking away. I'm convinced it can be moved. I've already planned my little dreams of not falling through the floors this winter. And luxury fantasies about not having to heat with kerosene.
JD
Site Admin

Good luck Jaie, hope all goes well.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.