Hear my band!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

JD
Site Admin

Here is a link to a Facebook video of my band playing at our benefit show for H.O.W. (Helping One Woman). We have added a percussionist and harmonica player. I am the acoustic guitar and back up vocals at the very end. That is not me in the choruses of the song.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=14 ... =2&theater
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
JD
Site Admin

And how about some Voodoo Child, SRV version. Robert kills it on blues guitar! I am on bass.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=14 ... =2&theater
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
JD
Site Admin

Well that is crap. Just found out that the above links don't work. Thanks Facebook! You can try this direct URL to my bands Facebook page.... WWW.facebook.com/stonefruit.band.fresno

Yeah, the band's name is Stonefruit.

I dunno. I was out-voted.

The page is new and we will be adding new videos soon. We are playing tonight and will hope to get decent videos. Sometimes hard to do in a bar.

We will be doing some mastered track recording soon and will post them up when available.

Thanks for looking and please like us on Facebook
WWW.facebook.com/stonefruit.band.fresno
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!