Buying a House.

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

kashton

This whole buying a house thing is really stressing me out. Everyone wants BIG money for garbage. I also feel like it is so permenate to live in a house. I know our mobile is no longer "Mobile", but I always felt like we could just move it if we were tired of living here. A house doesn't have that option.
I would still like to buy our friends place( which the work is going very slow on), but, everywhere else has Tenants or the home owners, so we are still looking at time for the to get out.
We did kinda like a place up on the hill(nice neighbourhood, no flooding!) but then we are away from the Troyster and family, and my kids would have to change schools. All of our friends live on this side of town.
Brent's house (the one I want) already has a huge heated shop, it is two lots, and has a 5ft chain link fence all the way around, also, a fenced garden area, and a separate shed at the back of the lot. The house will have three rooms, one bathroom, larger livingroom (than what was on there before) and a kitchen big enough to put an island if I choose. Also plenty of storage.(4ft crawl space 3/4 of the way around the house. And the basement is going to have a new floor. Big bonus, it is only half a block from where we are now. No school change, friends are near, and best of all, half a block closer to Wal-mart!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!
kashton

I was just thinking. Maybe something in the way of padded walls would be better for me. The rest of the family can come to visit. Just don't mention the word "HOUSE".
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!
Greg

A half a block closer to wally world? that alone should be worth a buck or two for saved gas!! :lol: Buying a home and moving is ALWAYS going to stress you out, just try to keep everything in perspective. Go with what you like. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."