New Photos--rental MH

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

DCDiva

Forgot to take my camera--so the photos are a little out of line--the last time I posted we had built all new walls and floors, --we got all the electric done, new sewer lines,new plumbing--we run our lines inside,vs under mh--previous owners had removed furnace--insulated all.dry wall.primed and painted,new bathroom--the washer dryer will be in bath--much more room vs the way we did my dd,next door. Kitchen--reusing sink base, we will build a large corner pantry,like we did for my dd's mh--see old posts---and building a moveable island as the kitchen is small but the living area is larger due to this. We still have much to due--worked all Thanksgiving break--can not work again until Christmas break--wished it was not 3 hours away;(
Can not find the site I could make my photos smaller--my computer had crashed so sent by kodak--they have a new share site so should be easy with no sign in to it---just want to get this project done so I can rent it lol I have another project started---Yes we would do and will do another mobile home--as long as it is close to home lol--actually talked about buying a frame and building from scratch
The link
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sha ... 1359616770
Melissa
Arlo

I love seeing the progress. Your 14 year old son is waaay more accomplished than my (just turned) 14 year old son! I can only dream...
DCDiva

Thanks! He just turned 15 on Monday. There is nothing he can not do and does not know about lol. He has worked with us on projects since he could walk. He can wire a house from pole to the complete project,build a house,fix all kinds of engines and strong as an ox lol. He made more money this summer than I did. For his birthday he wanted a blade for the kabota to do snow removal,he will never be broke. I am going Christmas shopping one thing on his list is a welder and tools. Not sure what he will go to college for but I am assuming some sort of engineer. My dd 20 is the same way--hard to find a man that lives up to her dad and brother and can keep up us as a family.