Range hood filter

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Lorne

It's been ages since I was hear last. Had to have outside repair guys do any needed work since I health cr*pped out. Getting better though.

Can you recommend a reliable on-line vendor where I can get a RLP 1102 filter for a Whirlpool range hood? This style has a clear plastic lens for the light and a carbon and mesh filter element.

The number on the inside label reads RH2630XJQ02

The measurements are 11-1/2" by 11-3/4" by 1/4"

It's hard to tell which vendors are really good, cause they all look OK.

Looks like this http://www.rangehoodsupply.com/product. ... ct=172399#

Any ideas? Thanks.
1987 Craftsman Double Wide 42x28,w/attached 28x12 foot enclosed porch/ re-shingled 2 yrs ago. Original exterior vinyl w/no sheathing.
Greg

You're right, it's been a while. Hope you're feeling better, but you can still stick your head in the door and say hi!!

I really can't say much about on line vendors, but you should be able to find comments or ratings on them.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Denise

I went through the same thing when I moved into this place 4 years ago (OMG). I got the model numbers off the hood and went to the manufacturer's website. I looked for my parts and was redirected to a supplier of these older parts. I ordered from them and everything was perfect. I trusted them thinking the manufacturer didn't want a bunch of unhappy customers coming back at them. Good Luck, hope you find what you need.