Repair you damage and leaking roofs

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

BrandanPaul

I have found some Details of Roof Repair products may be it is helpful for some members.

Liquid roof coatings are aftermarket products designed to extend roof life. Liquid Roof seals roof leaks, or merely provide a heat reflective or aesthetic roof coatings function over existing roof surfaces. White Single ply EPDM rubber is used for RV Roof Repair for many years. Liquid roof is ideal for many types of roof repair like, Metal roofs, RV roof Repair and many more. Liquid Roof is moreover recognized as an “EPDM” a rubber appreciated for its protecting possessions and adaptability. We recomended you to try Liquid Roof For your Roof Leaks Repair project.

A one coat system means material and cost savings; as well as a lighter load for your roof. Liquid EPDM is nearly identical chemically to sheet EPDM but with the distinct advantage of being a liquid. It is self-adhering and seamless takes temperatures from -60 to 400F Waterproofs immediately upon application and will take ponding water 365 days a year Liquid EPDM has proven itself superior to Acrylics, Urethanes and other elastomers for up to 3 times longer.
colddonkey

SPAM?
Greg

I questioned it too, but there are no links or product name. Just basic information.

I think I'll let JD make the call on this one, he knows roofing a lot better than I do.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

I view it as spam, but like Greg says, there are no links, company names or signatures. Let it ride Greg and just flag that account...
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

At the very least it is probably a copyright violation. Looks like it is clipped right from the web site But, no links or anything like that and I do like the product.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.